Skip to main content

Yumi Nibbler - Travel Bikini Trimmer for Women Review



This is such a great travel bikini trimmer. The trimmer is nice and portable. The size of the trimmer makes it easy to pack it in any bag.


The bikini trimmer comes with different attachments and a brush to clean it.


I really like the design of the bikini trimmer. I love the color of the trimmer. The jewel on top of the trimmer actually makes this trimmer not look like a trimmer to someone. Easy on and off switch. Easy to switch caps and easy to clean.


I’d recommend this product to all my family and friends looking for a new bikini trimmer.


FTC Disclaimer: I received this product for free for my honest and unbiased review, but all opinions are completely my own.
Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YASIDHK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor by Vitchelo Review

Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor by Vitchelo I’ve had a couple different brands of fitness tracks during my fitness journey. Anything from expensive to one on clearance. I always have a hard time wondering if the one I’m going to get is going to be accurate or if I should go with a different one. There’s so many choices.  So I received this fitness tracker from Vitchelo and when I got it I thought it was going to be a really cheapie. So I toke it out of the box to see exactly what it looked like and I was surprised on how nice the band was, it just reminded me of the Apple Watch band. I like the sleek design of the screen and whole design.  The fitness tracker is like all others it’s data is connected to an app to be saved, so you have to down load the app on your phone and it works with android and Apple. So that’s good.  The functions: * Tracks sleep * Distance * Calories Burned * Camera Control * Anti-lost Reminder...

Soxcoxo Water Bottle Review

 I received this water bottle to do a review on it. I have to say I love the color. I like how it has the black strap to also carry it by. Now it is also not really hard bottle but still good.  This water battle can’t be put in the dishwasher. Not suitable for hot drinks.  But other than that it’s a great water bottle for when your out walking or just needing to get your daily water on. If you’d like to check out the product here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z84CH3S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1603124861&sr=1-6&keywords=gallon+water+bottle&m=A2RLKLI3T10BBB Thanks for checking out my review. Follow my page for more reviews & other stuff. 

Hausbell Waist Trainer Review

    Hausbell Waist Trainer Review                  I got this waist trainer to try out to see if it would work like others I’ve seen well I have to say it does for sure stay in place. I like how wide it is that it covers the whole stomach are and I don’t have to worry about it moving when I’m working out.      One thing for sure is change on this is how hard it is to get off. The Velcro is so strong it may take some time and will be a lot easier but wow it for sure stays. It does come off but it stays in place.      I say if you’re interested in trying out a Waist Trainer before spending tons of money I’d give this one a try. Affordable for sure.  Velcro strap - this stays in place for sure don’t need to worry about it coming off Video Review:  Here’s a link to check them out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DVN11QC